Wednesday, January 20, 2010

God Moves Me...

Wow...God is truly awesome! He moved me to help someone without my knowing it until I was in the middle of doing so. Only God has that kind of power. He saw that someone needed help and I am humbled that He thought I could be the one to provide that help. Through the Holy Spirit, I was able to find the right words and to give a little comfort to a friend in need. How amazing is that?

I am thankful for my faith more and more each day. Without it, I would be lost. Without it, I would never be able to find the joys of this life that are ever present and often, in the most obscure places. Yes, He is with me each day. It is for me to realize that He's never left my side...not once...not during my darkest hour nor my highest joy.

Here is a link to my other blog where I discuss this amazing moment in a little more detail: http://rachelsvineyardhealing.blogspot.com/2010/01/being-able-to-help.html

I am still in such awe of how perfectly He is always able to put me in exactly the right place in exactly the right time. I know that I shouldn't be surprised by it, which I'm not...just in complete awe of His power and greatness. To serve Him is such a humbling thing and I am thankful that He chose to call me to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment